Tuesday, May 24, 2011

two months old




kenna is two months old already! i simply can't believe this! she brings so much joy to our family. greyson adores her and john and i think she's pretty great too! she started smiling this week. she still sleeps quite a bit during the day and sleeps great at night. she usually conks out anywhere between 10 and midnight and then will sleep anywhere from 6-8 am. it's great! :) her reflux medicine seems to be doing the trick but it is causing her not to have bowel movements which is causing her to be more fussy than normal. a call to the dr is in order tomorrow because it will be a whole week since her last one. hopefully there is something to help her (i'm sure kenna will just love it when she's older to know i'm talking about her bowel movements-ha!)! i'm so thankful for her and the gift that God has given us! happy two months baby girl!!


her current stats:

age: 2 mo 1 wk

weight: 14.6 lbs 99%

height: 24.5 in. 97%

head cir: 16 in. 86%


she takes after her brother in weight and height. thank goodness her head is a little smaller than her brothers! :)

4 comments:

Jess said...

She is such a blessing and so fun to hold! Hopefully you get her system moving again...you might have a lot of dirty diapers to make up for this lost time :) See you soon!

walkingcloser said...

Ahh...she's sooooo cute! I'm so glad I got to see her and hold her last Friday! I can't wait to see you guys again! I can't believe she's 2 months old...it seems like you JUST put on facebook all her information when she was born! Can't wait for her and Aliyah to be friends! It's fun we have 2 sets of kids who are gonna like hanging out with each other!!! :) Let us know when you have another one so we can be sure to have one, too! ;) Haha...anyway...if I didn't tell you already I LOVE that name in that glass thing! It's awesome! Looks so professional! And you're right...who wouldn't want that?! Great job Miss Crafty!

walkingcloser said...

Jessica...wasn't sure where I should reply to you, but I've been thinking about both...the online or the meetings. I am kinda thinking the meetings would be amazing just because you have more accountability and sometimes it helps to talk through it with someone? If you were wanting to do it, we should do it together! Either online or the meetings...the meetings are on Tuesday nights at 7 in Nappanee...so hey...if you decide anything, let me know! And I am gonna look at that library class! Sounds awesome!! And perfect for my goal! :)

Alicia said...

Wow! Crazy that she is 2 months old already! :) She's such a doll. And glad to hear the bowel movement is taken care of now! :)