Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happy Birthday John!

yesterday was john's 30th birthday!!! this morning i made him his birthday breakfast (he had to be up at five the day of his birthday...i love him, but i was not going to be up even earlier than that to make him breakfast!). i got him a drill that he's been wanting for a long time. he's really had it for a month or so, but it was for his birthday.
happy birthday dear! i know you will just love me for sharing these pictures of you! ;)
isn't he just the cutest thing!?!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I think the rollers might have contributed to John's current hairstyle. Happy Birthday Davis

jenn said...

what great pictures!!! happy birthday john!!! i hope you had a great birthday and have another great year. great to see you at the apple festival. love ya lots...m.e.

Jess said...

John is so P-R-E-T-T-Y :):):) What great pictures! Now I know for sure that when you have a girl she will be gorgeous :) Love ya! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY John :)

Alicia said...

HA! I guess it's ok to be embarrassed on your 30th birthday. :) I'm just glad that someone else is turning 30 this year!! Happy birthday, John!

The Brown's said...

I hope you had a great birthday Davis!