to share a little of the chaos...
last saturday we went to jamie (john's brother) and ashley's wedding reception. they got married in vegas on the 29th of august. i'm excited to have a sister-in-law!!! ashley asked me to take pictures, which was an honor. i enjoyed taking them...although we only had about 20 minutes to do so before the reception was to start. so i wasn't able to do any creative pictures. she just wanted the traditional stand in a row pictures. it was still fun though. :) it was a great time of seeing the family and catching up on what's been happening. did i mention i am glad to have a sister-in-law!?! :)
the week also included scrapbooking with the girls, watching football at the fryes, cookout at the hahns, helping jenn move, and alicia's work baby shower. these people are so wonderful and even though it was a busy, crazy week, it was worth it! thankfully i have a husband who knows how to balance me out...and who reminds me to breathe.


5 comments:
i can't thank you enough for all the great time together! not sure what was more fun...scrapping or moving :). ha! i am so glad you are going to rest tonight and hopefully the rest of the weekend! you are a rockstar! love ya lots..m.e.
Wow, sounds like a busy time. Congrats to Jamie, that is great!
you sure did have a lot going on but it was sure GREAT to be able to see you guys so much!!! Love ya!
Your post eerily reminds me of the one I just did....I promise I didn't read yours beforehand! :) It is nice to have a chance to breathe!!
glad to hear that I am not the only hunting widow : ) And the worst thing is when I become like the little pioneer wife and tell him to get a big one because we need meat for the winter : )
Post a Comment