Greyson had a great day yesterday as he
accompanied Jess and I to Bass Pro Shops. He
didn't want to leave but we reminded him that hunting season is just around the corner and we will return. It was a good day all around as it rained in the morning which my lawn desperately needed and then cleared up. Jess even enjoyed the trip as she bought some shoes- even though she always says there's nothing for her. If you are wondering what
Greyson and I are looking at its a huge fish tank. I plan on making something like this in my basement with my bluegill....
OK maybe just dreaming!
3 comments:
How fun...what a great family trip and a great picture!! I am sure Amos would be envious that you got everyone to go to the Bass Pro Shop :)
Wow! What a lucky day for Greyson. How did you know he wanted to go there? Maybe next time he'll want to go to Target! :)
such fun family time! i know greyson will remember this visit as one of his favorite family outings :). ha! love it! love ya lots..m.e.
Post a Comment