greyson also had his first four wheel ride this weekend. grandpa and dad were excited we (my mom and I) finally gave them permission. they've been wanting to since greyson was a few days old. he was on it for quite a long time and seemed to enjoy the wind blowing through his hair. :)
Monday, June 30, 2008
three months, really?
greyson is three months old today. i can't believe how quickly time has gone and how much he is changing. you all know me, and my photo obsession, so over the past two days i've taken about 150 pictures of him all with the hopes of being able to choose the best ones for his 3 month pictures. he's such a trooper and doesn't seem to mind getting his picture taken. here are some of my favorites, although it's hard to choose just a few. the first three are the ones i think we're getting.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I LOVE the beach picture! That's a VERY cool 3 month picture!! His first 2 years will FLY by! It's hard for me to believe that Bryce will be 3 in December!
you take such great pictures of greyson! i love the beach one! of course they are all so cute though :) i think we need to get together soon. meeting at the lake one day would be fun, or i could just come visit you :) lets seriously plan a day!
The beach picture makes Greyson look like he means business :-)
ADORABLE!! He is such a trooper. I'm glad he doesn't mind having his picture taken since you love doing it. It doesn't seem like he could be 3 months already though!
three months already? wow! love the pictures...but it is hard to not take cute pictures of such an adorable boy ;). love ya lots..m.e.
p.s. going to need another scrap day soon ;)!
Your little guy is so cute. The pictures you have captured are wonderful. He seems to be a pretty happy guy.
yeah we can go to the lake! next week is not good for me, but maybe one day the next week,or the week after?? i will need a break from working in my classroom and i don't have much going on those weeks. so let me know what you think and we'll get a day planned! i need some jess and greyson time. i miss you lots! do you know what my total is for my ctmh order?
do you think your consultant lady would give us the summer idea books?? i really want one and i feel bad asking my lady to send one in the mail to me.
what a handsome little man..the beach pic is just too cute!!! i love being able to keep up with everybody this way! i really missed you guys last month...can't wait for shopping!!!
Those pictures rock!! He is such a sweetheart!!! He is so big now :) My favorite picture is him in his chair...perfect! Love ya!
I forgot you had switched and weren't on Xanga any longer-I had some catching up to do :) Your little one is adorable!! So glad you're getting in so much quality time with him!!! I remember that John bought you a new camera. . .for your birhtday? or Christmas? Can I ask what camera he bought you? Jordan just bought me a Nikon D-40 for Italy and I absolutely LOVE it!! I still have to learn how to use all the extras but the pictures it takes are fabulous!!! I love the picture on a previous post with you and Greyson in his life jacket, that the colors are a bit faded out. Glad to hear things are well for you!! ~ Jessica Bender
Post a Comment