last night alicia, jess, and i headed to papa vino's to participate in wine and canvas. i was a little apprehensive, knowing that i'm not very artistic when it comes to painting but i thought i'd give it a try anyway. it was a little stressful, but also extremely fun. it was stressful because i was worried my painting would look horrendous while everyones would turn out fantastic. :) however, after we got started, i realized it wasn't really too difficult because they taught us how to do the painting step-by-step. here's some pictures from our evening out.
 |
| the progression |
i don't know if i would go as far to say that they are masterpieces but we sure had fun painting them and i hope to do it again!
1 comment:
I loved it and I loved getting to spend time with both of you! You did FANTASTIC and I would definitely call our paintings Masterpieces :):):) Thanks for the pictures...they turned out great AS ALWAYS!!!...Jess
Post a Comment