*i had my 32 week appointment today and i found out i passed my three hour glucose test with flying colors. all three of my blood checks came out fine. praise the Lord!! she did say she still wants me to eat three servings of carbs for each meal, plus one serving two times a day as a snack. that's a lot of carbs....she says this will possibly help the size of the baby from becoming too large (since greyson was so big). i guess we'll see. :)
*she also told me that anytime after 39 weeks she would induce me if i wanted!!! seriously...wow! i'm excited! if i don't want to be induced and i still haven't had the baby by my due date then she would induce for sure on my due date (or if i was against it she would wait till the 31st at the latest). this decision is based on the fact that she is going on vacation with her family over spring break and she doesn't want someone else to deliver me. it's nice to know that if i am miserable i can have her early and if i'm not i'll have her on the 29th of march. ahhh, i'm getting so excited just thinking about it. i just can't stand it!
*i got all her 0-3 month clothing washed, her crib put together, curtains purchased and put up, and most of the extra junk out of that room that doesn't belong. it's starting to look like a baby's room. i also started a painting/crafting project for her room. i hope it turns out as cute as i am imagining it...;)
ahhh....exciting times! doesn't all this baby talk make you want to have a baby!?!
3 comments:
YES! :) Seriously...I would love to get pregnant right now and have another one that is a year younger than Aliyah! She's such a good baby that it doesn't seem crazy to me at all! But...AJ says no. :( Anyway...so exciting that you can have her pretty much whenever you decide! It's coming up so soon! I can't believe it! I want to see her room! I bet it's so cute. Ahh...I'm so excited for you to have her! Boys are super fun, but there's something special about having a girl...it's just so fun to dress them up girly and feel like you can really relate to them because you're a girl too! Can't wait to hear how much you love having a girl! :)
Oh my word I am so excited for you and I can't wait to hold her!!! If she only knew how much she was loved even before we all have met her...awesome!!!!
That is so exciting! I'm so glad that you passed your test and I can't wait to see her room. I bet Emerson is almost as excited as you...another little girl to play with! ;)
Post a Comment