Saturday, November 6, 2010

first snowfall

greyson was ecstatic to see snow again for the first time this year. he kept asking yesterday if we would get his 'sleigh' down from the attic. we tried to explain to him that there wasn't enough snow to go sledding. today when he woke up, he looked out the window and yelled, "SNOW! get my sleigh out!!" we finally complied after realizing he was not going to let it go. even though there wasn't much snow, it was perfect for his first ride...

bring on the winter fun! the davis' are excited! :)

3 comments:

Jess said...

That is so cute! The pics turned out great and you got a lot more snow than we did! Grace and Tyler are excited about the snow too! We are ready for four wheeler sleigh rides :)

Alicia said...

How fun! ALthough I'm glad the snow didn't stay around long! :)

Kristina said...

Snow. Wow. I'm glad Greyson could enjoy the little you had. I'm sure there will be more soon enough!