Friday, October 22, 2010

fall fun

fall is such a wonderful time of year! i just love all the festivities that go along with it. a few weekends ago we took greyson to a pumpkin patch. we walked around, rode on a hayride, and picked out pumpkins.


this past week we carved our pumpkins. greyson wouldn't touch any of the pumpkin guts because he thought it was too messy. however, he loved the finished product and was so proud of himself, even though he didn't do anything.


and of course, we had to help grandma and grandpa rake leaves. greyson loves working and wouldn't put the rake down until he realized he could play in the pile of leaves. we had a wonderful time as a family and are enjoying fall!


(if you look closely enough, you can see a leaf in his mouth)

2 comments:

Jess said...

This post is awesome! I love fall!!! It is sooo cool how much fun you are having as a family! In fact, I want to help...so feel free to create family memories at my house raking leaves :):):) And I did notice the leaf in his mouth :) He is so cute and totally "boy"! :)

Alicia said...

That looks like a lot of fun! Fall does have so many fun activities. And I also noticed the leaf in his mouth...must be a mom thing! :)