Tonight, I was face to face with something I wanted really bad. Initially I made my mind up that I would just get it. However that little voice inside me kept getting louder and louder. I tried to suppress it with rationalization. Get thee behind me little voice, I kept saying! I almost sold myself on just getting it and dealing with the consequences. But- alas I walked away and made the right decision. I still look out my window (literally) and wonder what might have been- but I know in my heart that I made the right decision... its really hard doing the right thing!
1 comment:
Way to be strong :) You will have to tell me on Saturday what it was :):):) Ok, so you don't have to :) I am very proud of you! It isn't easy at all...but God gave you the strength you needed!
And your comment on my blog cracked me up!!! Thanks for reminding me and I will see what I can do :):):) Love ya!
Post a Comment