Sunday, August 3, 2008
Just me and Greyson....
Well Greyson and I spent Friday and Saturday together without Mom. Lets just say I respect Amos a whole lot more for staying home and being a full time dad. Also, I think I understand Jess when she says I just don't have any time to do anything. Its amazing how little time you have when you are alone with a baby. It seems like you are constantly going from changing to feeding to entertaining. I was thinking I don't know how single parents do it day in and day out. Greyson was good and only got me up once Friday nite at around 4:30am which I was worried about not hearing him since I am a very sound sleeper. I really want to be a good Dad for Greyson and knowing Jess trust's me enough to leave Greyson for a couple days means alot. On a completely different note football is back on TV and everything is right with the world...Go Irish...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am sure you did great!!! What a wonderful husband first of all to encourage your wife to get some Christian women time in. Your relationship rocks! Second, you are an amazing father and I know that Greyson had a blast!!! You don't get a lot done at home with the baby, but it is definitely time worth while :) Amos did a great job and he was definitely the man for it :) We are so proud of you! :) Third, what a great wife you have for taking that much needed time to fellowship with God and other spiritual women! You were right on about football...we are watching colts and redskins right now :) love ya!!
Way to go John! I'm sure you did a great job (and if it didn't go so well, I doubt Greyson will remember it anyway! :) ) And Jessica sure is blessed to have you to take care of Greyson so she can take time for herself to get renewed and refreshed!
you are so wonderful with greyson! of course i fully trust you with him. thank you so much for letting me go and enjoy time with other women. :) i love you and appreciate you sooooo much!
Post a Comment