i was so excited when steph emailed and asked if she could practice taking newborn pictures with kenna. she is artsy and loves taking pictures so i knew they would be fantastic. she hopes to start up a photography business someday. i of course jumped at the opportunity and couldn't wait for the photoshoot. here are a few of my favorites (even though it was really hard to narrow it down) from the day. kenna was nine days old in these pictures...
7 comments:
incredibly precious!!! such a joy i'm sure! love you...m.e.
Those are great!
Those pictures are priceless! She is adorable!!!
what great pictures! she did an awesome job! if she wants to practice on a 6 month old...tell her she can practice on aliyah! ;) kenna is beautiful!
Really great pics!! She is very adorable! How did you get her into so many positions without waking her??
I was excited to see Kenna as well, it is funny to see them next to each other! Take care!
I loved those pictures! I can't believe how much she looks like baby Greyson! She's adorable!
Post a Comment