on thursday elijah joseph entered this world.
7 lbs 8 oz
19 inches

on friday john, greyson and i had the privilege of going to meet him at the hospital, something we couldn't do with his older brother because he lived to far away. he had lots of hair and was a very good baby while we were there. greyson was scared of elijah at first, but he eventually warmed up to him. greyson smothered him with kisses and held him by the end of the night. it was great to see the proud parents (michael and tara) and we enjoyed the few hours we spent catching up with them.

welcome, baby elijah!
2 comments:
That is so exciting and I am glad you got to see him at the hospital! I love the picture of Greyson holding him and I can totally see him smothering him with kisses...that boy and kisses :)
That is sweet! I'm kinda surprised Greyson was scared at first, as much as he LOVES baby Emerson! :)
Post a Comment