after spending a wonderfully quiet morning by myself i headed to alicia's to scrap with jess and alicia. i was running a little behind and we talked more than scrapped so i only got 2 1/2 pages done. it was still a fun time spent with the girls without our kiddos which doesn't happen often either. i do love all our kiddos, don't get me wrong, but everyone needs some adult time every once in a while!
the guys and kids met up with us and we enjoyed a night of cooks and games. i'm thankful for a husband who is active in greyson's life. he loves spending time with him and helps out with him a lot. i'm also thankful for friends who i can be myself around and they love me no matter what. :)
3 comments:
Oh I love that he went to Cabelas : ) I think that it is great that John is using his loves to bond with Greyson : )
This post was so great! John is an amazing father and I love the active role he takes in Greyson's life! I just love seeing fathers help out and just spend so much time with their children! You both are amazing parents and we had a blast with your family as always!!!! Love ya!
What an adorable picture! I think that was so awesome that Matt and John volunteered to take the kids. John is sooo great with Greyson and it is nice to have time with adults. We'll have to plan another day to do it again soon!! :)
Post a Comment