greyson was a trooper during the two weeks, being carted from place to place when not feeling the best. he enjoyed being home with both john and i as we had time off. i enjoyed it too! many family get togethers occured, friend christmas parties, new years party, family visiting from nc, shopping, saying goodbye to a dear friend as she embarks on a journey of a lifetime serving God in different countries, spending time with our church family, visit from college friends, and i must admit, staying in my pjs till the afternoon some days! it was a lovely way to spend my break. here are some pictures from all the festivities!


5 comments:
I love the photo collage... how did you do that?
the first one i did on winkflash and the second one i did on kodak gallery.
What a fun post...man it looks like you had a great Christmas and a blast at that awesome New Year's party :):):) It was great bringing in the new year with you and those cinnamon rolls for breakfast and bacon...YUM!!!! Love ya!
Looks like your niece and nephew enjoyed the pony (even if Greyson didn't! :) ). Glad you had a nice break and I guess it's good to see you at school...even though we'd both rather be home with the boys! :)
Ok, so I am a jerk! I should of come over last night and said "Hi!" But, I didn't! Although I did get to see Greyson, holy cow he is a chunker but he is so adorable : ) He looks just like his Dad! Anyways, thought I would let you know that I am not really a snot!
Post a Comment