thanksgiving day was a fun filled day with family. we switch off every year and this year it was john's side of the family's turn. greyson did really well being passed from person to person and even enjoyed playing with his cousins quenn and mya. after spending hours there, we left and went to my aunt's house just to see that side for a short while. once again greyson did so well. he's turning in to such a happy baby. the days of him crying all the time (at least what felt like all the time) are ending. that makes for happy parents!!
this weekend was also full of shopping. i got a lot of people checked off our list and i even made a purchase for myself. john has been begging me to get a new coat because he says i look ratty in my worn, strings hanging from the sleeves coat. so i finally gave in and bought a nice leather coat. i got a GREAT deal on it and couldn't pass it up. it was originally 225 and i got it for under 50. my sister's discount helped make that possible, but it was also marked way down. maybe those crazy people who go out on black friday and saturday aren't so crazy after all. :)
in summary, the davis' had a wonderful, long thanksgiving weekend and we are so grateful for the blessings we've been given. :) happy beleated thanksgiving to you all!
7 comments:
your blog layout is just too cute! sounds like you had a wonderful thanksgiving!!! i love to hear the little guy laugh and his smile gets me all the time, so yea for happy children!!! and i have to disagree...black friday people are crazy...but i still love ya ;). ha ha. love ya lots...m.e.
Glad that you had a great Thanksgiving! Thanks for letting me know about the gift, we should be there next Sunday. I was on call this last one, boo!
Thanks for the little icon for the cutest christmasy's blogs : ) Even though the website did it but thank you : ) Glad to hear that you guys had a good thanksgiving! And that little Greyson did so well : ) What a relief uh? I keep thinking that about next year about what will we do with a little 5 month old but you know we will make it!
I love decorating : ) I got my tree on Sunday and it looks like our house threw up christmas decorations! I love it : ) I love all the lights and the tree light up it's the best time : ) Have a good week Jess!
BTW - wanted to let you know that you will be receiving an invitation to the baby shower my sister is trhowing at the church in Jan. Didn't want you to think you were forgotten!
first, i love the blog layout!!! it is so festive! second...crying baby...Greyson is an angel and a very good baby...not sure what you are talking about :) third...glad you had such a Thanksgiving!!!! Love ya!!
how did you get such a cute layout? I couldn't find one like that. I can't wait to see you this weekend.
Love the Christmasy new blog Jess. Sounds like you had a busy weekend over Thanksgiving and it's great to hear that Greyson did so well! Can't wait to be invited over so I can see all your decorations! :) HA! See you on Thursday!
Post a Comment