Saturday, November 22, 2008

Accomplishment!







I have finished framing on our basement, finally... Well I have some small walls for Jess' scrapbook desk and our kitchenette, but mostly I have it finished. I have had the help of Jody Wakely, which makes it go so much faster. I was actually going to start framing this winter on my Christmas break, however Jody and I started several weeks ago and we just kept going. I am really excited to get this completely finished. I will feel like our house is really finished- it just doesn't feel that way to me yet.

4 comments:

Jess said...

Wow...that is awesome!!! I can't wait to see it!! You did a great job! This is quite an accomplishment :)

jenn said...

very impressed!!! great job. love ya...m.e.

Alicia said...

That is great John. It looks really good so far!

Paul said...

Looks great! Will it be ready for some new year's eve parties? :-)