Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I am a virgin poster!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I told my wife that I would participate in writing on our family blog so here goes. It seems this virus that has infected my body just doesn't want to die- I am so sick of being sick. I am getting better but its getting so old not feeling well. Me being sick is one thing Greyson on the other hand is scary for new parents, but we are lucky in that he is taking it well. We are blessed in so many ways. Ok for those that are wondering what can I look forward to in future blogs from John? I have several loves in my life- Christ, Jess, Greyson, Notre Dame Football so get ready for interesting talking points on each:)

8 comments:

Jess said...

So sorry you are so sick...but you will bounce back in no time :) I am so proud of you for posting a blog and I can't wait to read more of them! Especially the Notre Dame stuff...go ND!!! Get healthy and have a super fishing trip!

Unknown said...

What about the Cubs Davis? How can they not be on your "Loves" list?

Cubs Win!

jenn said...

love it john! can't wait to read more. i'm so proud...tear :). ha! and hope you feel better soon. being sick can be somewhat annoying...but i am sure you are handling it like a trooper :). love ya lots...m.e.

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon Davis! Being sick stinks!

Alicia said...

Your title definitely got my attention! :) Can't wait to read more from you...unless you talk about ND, then I'll probably just skip that post! :) Have a great weekend with your fishing buddies!

Jessica said...

i'm so proud of you john! :) thanks for helping preserve our memories!! love you...

Brian Richardson said...

I can't wait to read more about a day in the life of John Davis!

Paul said...

So how does it feel losing your blog posting virginity? Don't worry, it'll get easier with time :-)

Don't forget to share your hunting adventures too!