Monday, May 26, 2008
BBQ-God's favorite method of cooking...
Jess and I had friends over yesterday and I had the chance to BBQ some steaks and brats. Is it just me or is BBQ meat just the best? I could really live on nothing other than grilled brats and be content for the rest of my life. Jess spent the day scrapbooking with the girls and I went over to the Frye's house to fish with Amos and Grace. Although we didn't catch that many fish it was great just to be on the lake. Some of you know but one of my dreams is to one day own a lake cottage. I just love being on the water, its so relaxing. Fishing with Amos yesterday really made me want to speed up my dream and get a lake house although I know we have other things to save for. In time I will make my dream a reality- some day as I always say...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
seriously loved the steak and you can definitely bbq for me anytime. had a great time with the ladies scrapping on sunday and of course spending time with your family this weekend. you'll get your lake cottage one of these days. until then, you have some friends who have pretty easy lake access for you! great seeing you all!!! love ya lots...m.e.
Don't you already have a lake house since you have a pond in your back yard :-)
Better start saving soon, John. $400,000 isn't easy to come by! :) And I do have to agree that barbecue is the way to go!!
your brats rocked!!! you and jessica were fantastic hosts and we all had a blast! i love your lake cottage idea and we would love for it to happen soon...lake syracuse preferably :) but until then, you have a second house over here ;) love ya both!
Post a Comment