Monday, May 1, 2017

{special moments}

over spring break,  on the one nice day,  greyson and i started the couch to 5k program. i've enjoyed running with him. he talks non-stop about so many random things. kenna has recently started running with us too. i can't wait until the weather is more consistent so we can do it more often. 

kenna has really taken an interest in reading and writing the last few months. she loves pete the cat books and reads them constantly. one night, i told her to start reading without me while i put the twins to bed. when i walked in,  i found her reading to her stuffed animals. she says she wants to be a teacher when she grows up. 
kenna finally lost her first tooth on Easter sunday (not counting the one that got knocked out by her bike handle). she wanted to lose it so badly that she pulled it out herself. a few days later,  she lost a second tooth! she was so happy to finally get a visit from the tooth fairy. 
i cherish these moments! 

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Whew! I just caught up on your blog (from January :)). I have been quite a slacker on my own blog, but I love all the pictures and honest moments you've shared! I love the kids' birthday questions. It's always fun to look back on those and see how much they've changed. You have a pretty awesome family and you are a great mom!