I decided I needed to get a back to school fix. :) I told myself I wasn't going to peek, but I did. I just can't help myself! I asked for a pair of emers and work appropriate clothes. I was pleased to see my stylist delivered. I had a new stylist this time and I think she did a good job.
1. Papermoon Waters Printed Maxi Dress
I wasn't crazy in love with this print and it was too short. I have it pulled down, so when i didn't, it was even shorter than this picture shows.
Verdict: returned
2. Market and Spruce Sam Hi-low Short Sleeve Tee
When I peeked, I thought I'd be sending this back because I wasn't going to spend that much for a tee, but then I tried it in and I loved how soft it was and it has a little color variation to it. I love that I can dress it up a little or keep it casual.
Verdict: kept
3. Market and Spruce Corinna Striped Dolman Top
It seems everyone is getting this shirt in one color or another. I went back and forth with this. It was comfortable and I think I would wear it. But it did a funny fold around my gut at times, I'd have to keep pulling it down.
Verdict: returned
4. Pixley Ivy Petal Print Blouse
I didn't particularly like this when I peeked and it isn't something I would have picked up in the store. But I loved it once I put it on.
Verdict: kept
5. Emer High Waisted Trouser
I requested these and had high hopes but they were about 2" too short. I apparently failed to take a picture, but think your basic black pants...only way more comfortable.
Verdict: returned
I checked out this morning and my total came to $35.50 after applying my credit. Score!
If you have been on the fence about signing up I'd encourage you to. I love the convince of this service and the fact that I will try items I would not have at the store. And if you've signed up, schedule a fix! It's worth it!
2 comments:
You are getting such cute things!! I really enjoy these posts!
That's awesome that you only paid 35 for 2 shirts. I really like the tulip print. Maybe a first day of school shirt??
Post a Comment