Friday, November 9, 2012

pure joy: family photos

last weekend we had our family pictures taken by darcy holsopple photography.  we ended up with some good images, but these are my favorite.  kenna wasn't very cooperative, so i was surprised to see that darcy actually got one of her smiling! i feel so blessed each time i look at these photos.  to me, they capture so much more than four people.  they capture an abundance of love, joy, smiles, growth, and laughs.  God has truly blessed our family and i couldn't be more thankful!
 

 
 

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Those are adorable! You guys are so cute! And even though Kenna wasn't all smiles (like her adorable brother :)) you got some really good pictures!

Jess said...

Those pictures turned out great!! Your family looks incredible like always. I love the first one!

Jess said...

All these pictures turned out great!!! I love the first one :)

Anonymous said...

What incredible pictures! I absolutely love the first one! You all look amazing!!...Jess