greyson has been asking for a snorkel ever since he saw pictures from the bvi of his daddy snorkeling. grandma suzie bought him one and surprised him with it before she left for alaska. his response was priceless...he said, "this is the best day of my life. you are the best grandma ever!" he was so stinkin' excited! in fact, he couldn't wait for a warm day and had to try it out immediately in the bathtub.
i also attempted to take greyson's four year pictures. he is all about making goofy faces and not looking at the camera right now. i think i like the one where he's leaning against the barn the best. he's so full of personality and i think some of these pictures reflect that!


2 comments:
That is so stinkin' cute! I LOVE HIS PICTURES! They really show his cute personality...and I agree with you...I love the barn picture!! He is such an incredible little boy!
I LOVE those pictues. They are total Greyson! They'll be the ones you look back at and go, "Yeah, that's Greyson!" even if he is making goofy faces. :)
Post a Comment