during feeding times, i often searched the internet from my phone for fun things to do/make in blogger land. it was frustrating because i'd see something really neat but then forget what or where it was. sometimes, if i did remember, i'd go to the good ol' pc and add it to a very special folder in my favorites. pretty soon this folder got super long and unorganized. it really drove me crazy. then i found out about pinterest. what is it? it's only the best site ever! it organizes all of your links by categories. the fun thing is, you can see what everyone else is pinning and repin the things you like.
it's a little addicting...okay a LOT addicting. :) now that we have the iPad, i can pin right from that during (what seems like hourly) feedings. :) you can see my boards and pins here!
it's an invite only site and i have some invites just for YOU if you'd like them!
1 comment:
I just have to say thank you for posting this link! I'm hooked. I kind of want to try the wall art with the paint chips that you "pinned." I hope your summer is off to a good start!
Post a Comment