last weekend we took greyson to a photographer in warsaw with his cousins quentin and mya. it was complete chaos trying to get three kids all under the age of three in a picture with live animals. click the following link to check them out. let me know which one you like the best. we only get to choose one for the package (which honestly isn't that hard to, because i'm not overly impressed).
http://simplesettingsphotos.studiocart.com/
password: davis
disclaimer: normally this photographer does AMAZING pictures. check out their website if you want to see some of their work. i really think the task was impossible with such young children! :) lesson learned...wait until the kids are older to get their pictures together again!
3 comments:
I thought they turned out cute! I like 5, 6, 7, and 10...those get my votes. I would avoid the ones where Greyson is mad :):):) He is too funny! See you Sunday!
those are cute!! i liked 5, 8, and 10. however, i was amused by greyson's mad faces!! :) we were in warsaw last weekend too! went shopping at kohls, stopped at lowe's, picked up a vehicle chad bought the day before, and ate at Mad Anthony's. i actually thought of you while we were there...we need to meet in warsaw sometime!
Sometimes those are the best baby book pictures! I think Greyson did really well, and the pictures are cute! Really can you go wrong with such adorable children? It would be difficult to try to get kids to pay attention with live animals though...I bet there was a lot of laughter from them during the picture session. :) That makes it all worth it! Have a great Easter!
Post a Comment