Monday, May 25, 2009
I'm Back!
I just got back from the Upper Peninsula, Michigan. I usually go on a fishing trip with some guy friends every memorial day and this year was no different. When I go up north I always have a good time fishing and just hanging out with the guys. However this was the first time I had to leave Jessica and Greyson for more than a day or two and it was hard. I kept thinking how much Greyson will love this someday when he is old enough. Sometimes I (we) can forget how awesome a family is. I really am blessed to have a great family and some great friends. Tim drove and Jody and I got some sleep on the way up and down. We actually got to take a shower this year and that was nice since we stayed in a motel. The fishing was good on one of the lakes we tried but rather slow on the others. Like they say- A bad day fishing beats a good day working. 

Overall I really enjoyed my time away. However it is great to be back in civilization...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Welcome back!!! Glad to hear you had such a great time and great pictures!!! We had a great time with Jessica and Greyson while you were away :) I love you family comments...they were spot on! And really shows what a great father and husband you are!
That sounds like a great memorial day weekend!
Post a Comment