we had our family pictures taken last weekend by the wonderful and talented darcy holsopple. she gave us so many good ones and some funny ones too! despite the kids' fake smiles in some of them and kenna's on/off cooperative mood, i know these will be pictures that i treasure forever. i wanted to share them all, but the files are so large it's taking quite a while to upload so this will have to do!
kenna was getting so upset when darcy was trying to get a picture of her and greyson. she did not like his arm around her at all. i think she also figured out that if she didn't cooperate, she'd get smarties to make her smile. this was towards the end and her mood would change by the minute. those smarties did the trick though!
2 comments:
Those are so GOOD!!!! I can't believe how great they all are! And I love the pouting face. Oh, we have all seen that look on our own kids faces before. What fun!!!
Oh, I love these! How are you ever going to choose a favorite! :) And I do have to second Jess's comment about Kenna's face. It's priceless!! :)
Post a Comment