How Far A long: 38 weeks
Size of baby: i'm not sure and i don't feel like looking it up
Total Weight Gain/Loss: around 30lbs. my dr is amazed that i've been maintaining my weight for the past four weeks. that made me feel good!
Maternity Clothes: yes, and i'm down to very little that still covers my belly.
Gender: it's a girl!!! her name is going to be kenna lynne davis
Movement: she moves quite a bit. it's the all over movements now. :)
What I miss: having a variety of clothes to wear
Cravings: maybe sweets...
Symptoms: Mostly tiredness, losing my breath easily, other than that i feel good
Best Moment this week: going to the doctor and hearing that i am 3cm dilated and being told that if i want to be induced on the 24th i can be (but i don't think i want to....i'd like for her to come on her own with the end on the 29th if she doesn't decide to!). really she could come anytime! :) :) :)
i've been busy getting her room around and have made most of the decorations. i've been having so much fun! kenna's room is pink and brown. i decided to go this route because the walls were already painted brown and i didn't feel like painting.
the only thing i made on this table is the knob thingamajigger. i don't know where i'm hanging it so that is why it's sitting on the table. it used to be green and say "always kiss me goodnight". we had it in our old house and it didn't match my new bedroom stuff when we moved. i decided instead of pitching it or giving it to goodwill, i'd transform it. i like how it turned out. i fell in love with this lamp when i saw it, but it was a bit pricey. a few weeks later, it was 50% off at Hobby Lobby. i'm glad i was able to get it. the little basket is holding all of her bows that i've made. i figure when she's not a baby anymore, i'll pry off the letters and use my cricut to cut out her name from vinyl.
i used vinyl and my cricut to cut these letters out for on the crib. john insists i did this wrong since the D is in the middle....guys don't know anything! :)
and finally, i had to show you a pic of her armour. i was so excited when we got this for FREE a few weekends ago. it is in great condition and made out of real wood. i'm so thankful for this!
i still have some stuff do to for her room to be complete, but not much. it's been so much fun decorating and crafting! i've been doing so much of the "fun" stuff that i haven't even packed my hospital bag, installed the carseat, etc. i am feeling a little pressure to get on that!
4 comments:
I cannot wait to meet her and hold her so I hope she comes soon!! :) I loved the room the first time I saw it! You did such an incredible job and are so crafty! You can definitely see the love you have for her already! And boys don't know anything...the D is in the right place :) Really, it is an adorable room! I love it and so will Kenna!
that is absolutely perfect!!! so exciting!!! seriously!!!
love you...m.e.
YEAH! I'm so glad you got pictures of the nursery up. It is incredibly adorable and I love all of the things you've done. It seems there are so many more things you can do with a girl's room. I can't wait for her to come either...I hope it's soon! :)
Post a Comment