today was our annual trunk-or-treat community outreach. i was amazed at all the poeple who attended. this was by far the best turnout we've ever had. the weather was perfect! many of my students from school came, so that was a neat surprise too! greyson wouldn't wear his costume as i suspected but he did wear the hat. :) here are a few pictures that captured the fun.
john and greyson on the hayride
tyler and grace on the hayride
it was very busy...it was neat to see all of the costumes! we had an enjoyable time as a family!
3 comments:
It was a BLAST...thanks so much for the invite!!! What a great program!
Oh my goodness! I can't believe all the people. What a great witness for the community and a good time too, I'm sure. When our kids are older, I'm sure we'll be attending as well!!
I wish that Tyler was older so he could have enjoyed that, at least next year he will be able to! Take care! Thanks for the congrats by the way :)
Post a Comment