However- the reason I was going to post the other day was Jess has wanted to learn how to mow using our mower for some time. I have let her drive before but this past Thursday she asked if she could actually mow for real. I had some reservation knowing that our mower is not an easy machine to use. It took me awhile before I got comfortable with it. I relented- and said, " Stay away from the trees, pond, house or field and go slow." All I will say is that she needs more practice... For her first time though- she was fine and the mower is still in one piece...
1 comment:
Jessica is a ROCK STAR!!! What a wonderful husband you are to be so encouraging and supportive and let her use your mower :) Ha! If she needs some practice, our lawn could be part of that :)
Post a Comment