ahh...he is so cute! and you are so GREAT at taking pictures!! you should really do it professionally. :) and you should let us know a day where you could take pictures of a.j., elijah, and i this month before a.j. leaves! :) okay...so you might not have time, but that would be AWESOME!!!
Ok, I was about to ask you who took those but wow : ) Those are truly amazing .. I may have to hire you to take our baby's first picture for our birth annoucement those are truly amazing! And he is very handsome and pudgy! I love pudgy babies : )
jess, i gotta get a camera like yours! you do such an awesome job with all of greyson's pictures! I hope he still does this good for you when he is more mobile... :-) I'm planning on being in the nursery Wednesday night for ya. What time do you usually get there?
Oh, my goodness!! Those pictures are absolutely ADORABLE. Greyson is so cute and I'm glad you got those rolls on film, because they won't be there forever! :) And to answer your question, yes I was afraid of getting sprayed by Landon. When the grandmas gave him his next bath, they took off his diaper and DID get sprayed! :) So I think I'll stick with my technique for now. Can't wait to see you...
10 comments:
Awesome Pictures. 6 months old and handsome as ever!
Ok, those pictures are amazing! Great job photographer!!! But I also think your model is PERFECT! :) He is such a sweetheart! Man, I miss you all :)
Cute pictures!!! Your little guys sure is adorable.
Love the naked picture.:)
ahh...he is so cute! and you are so GREAT at taking pictures!! you should really do it professionally. :) and you should let us know a day where you could take pictures of a.j., elijah, and i this month before a.j. leaves! :) okay...so you might not have time, but that would be AWESOME!!!
I love all the pictures, but the first one is my favorite! So cute!
love them!!! could it be because i love him?..and the fact that you are an amazing photographer :). love ya lots..m.e.
Ok, I was about to ask you who took those but wow : ) Those are truly amazing .. I may have to hire you to take our baby's first picture for our birth annoucement those are truly amazing! And he is very handsome and pudgy! I love pudgy babies : )
jess, i gotta get a camera like yours! you do such an awesome job with all of greyson's pictures! I hope he still does this good for you when he is more mobile... :-) I'm planning on being in the nursery Wednesday night for ya. What time do you usually get there?
Oh, my goodness!! Those pictures are absolutely ADORABLE. Greyson is so cute and I'm glad you got those rolls on film, because they won't be there forever! :) And to answer your question, yes I was afraid of getting sprayed by Landon. When the grandmas gave him his next bath, they took off his diaper and DID get sprayed! :) So I think I'll stick with my technique for now. Can't wait to see you...
Post a Comment