Friday, May 9, 2014

{hello yellow lab}

we finally gave in...
  we got a dog. 

this dog happened to be a good opportunity and we hated to pass on it.  he is a yellow lab named remi.  he is micro chipped, trained, and is good with kids.  he came with a dog house, kennel, and accessories (dish, color, toys, etc.).  greyson loves him and so does john.  they both spend a lot of time playing fetch with him, walking him, and letting him swim in the pond.  kenna is a little afraid because he likes to lick her and i'm pretty much indifferent (i'm not a huge dog lover...well, not really a dog lover at all). one thing that i'm super excited about is that he won't go to the bathroom in his kennel or house! we are training him to go in the field to do his business so no messes to clean up! yay!

welcome to the family remi! :)

3 comments:

Jess said...

He is so cute! The kids loved meeting him! I know Labs are smart dogs so he will be a great addition to the family :)

Anonymous said...

He is adorable! Congratulations! I would love to bring Bo over to meet him sometime this summer!

Kristina

Alicia said...

He looks like such a nice dog. I'm sure at some point, we'll be joining the dog families. Landon just loves dogs...Emerson, not so much! :) How awesome that he is already trained and I hope he doesn't chase any more bikers!!